Hey there! Let’s dive into the fun and colorful world of Snapchat, a social network that’s all about cool icons to show you what’s happening. Think of these icons like secret codes – once you know what they mean, using Snapchat is a breeze! But, if you’re new to Snapchat, these little symbols might seem a bit puzzling. Don’t worry, I’m here to help you understand what these Snapchat icons mean, especially the ones for sent, received, and delivered statuses.
Snapchat is a big deal in the world of social media, always growing and adding cool new stuff. Just like your other favorite social apps, Snapchat keeps things fresh with new features, ways to get around the app, and even new icons. So, let’s focus on the icons you’ll see the most: the sent, received, and delivered status icons. What do these icons mean in Snapchat? Let’s get into a fun and easy guide to each one.
Snapchat uses these handy icons on the Friends screen. They’re like quick clues that let you know what’s up with your Snaps or chat messages. Let’s break them down!
What are the Sent Icons on Snapchat?
What are the Received Icons on Snapchat?
Now, let’s unlock the mystery behind the “received icons” on Snapchat. When you see these colorful squares, it means you’ve got something from a friend. But what’s inside? Let’s find out:
- The Red Square: Imagine this as a gift box containing Snaps without any sound. It’s like opening a surprise package with pictures or videos that are quiet as a mouse. Just tap to reveal what’s inside!
- The Purple Square: Think of the purple square as a magical box filled with Snaps that have audio. When you open it, you’ll be greeted with not only cool visuals but also some awesome sounds or your friend’s voice.
- The Blue Square: This one’s like a special chat bubble. When you spot a blue square, it means your friend has sent you a chat message. It’s like getting a text from them, but in the Snapchat world.
So, whenever you see these squares, get ready for a fun surprise! They’re your way of knowing what your friend has sent your way. 🎁📸🔊💬
What are the Opened Icons on Snapchat?
Now, let’s uncover the secrets of the “opened icons” on Snapchat. These are like little badges that tell you when your friend has checked out your Snap, audio Snap, chat, or even a cash gift! Here’s what to look for:
- The Hollow Red Arrow: When you see this, it means your silent Snap has been opened by your friend. It’s like a sign that says, “Your friend has seen your Snap!”
- The Hollow Purple Arrow: This one means your Snap with audio has been opened. It’s like a VIP ticket to let you know your friend enjoyed both the visuals and the sounds in your Snap.
- The Hollow Blue Arrow: When you spot this, it means your chat message has been opened by your friend. It’s like them saying, “Hey, I read your message!”
- The Hollow Green Arrow: This special arrow appears when your cash gift has been opened. It’s like a thank-you note saying, “Your friend appreciated your cash gift!”
Remember, the arrow colors stay the same for all statuses, and the hollow arrows mean your Snaps or chats have been opened. So, keep an eye on these icons to know when your messages have been seen or your cash gift has been appreciated! 📬👀🎁💰
What are the Viewed Icons on Snapchat?
Now, let’s talk about the “viewed icons” on Snapchat. These are like little flags that pop up to let you know your messages have been read or checked out. It’s like getting confirmation that your friend has seen what you sent. Here’s how it works:
- The Hollow Red Square: When you see this, it means you’ve opened a Snap or Snaps without audio. It’s like a notification saying, “You’ve seen the pictures or videos without any sound.”
- The Hollow Purple Square: This square appears when you’ve opened a Snap with audio. It’s like a thumbs-up from Snapchat, letting you know you’ve experienced both the visuals and the sounds.
- The Hollow Blue Square: When you spot this, it means you’ve opened a chat message. It’s like a virtual handshake, confirming that you’ve read what your friend had to say.
- The Hollow Gray Square: This one’s a bit different. It shows up when a Snap you were sent has expired. It’s like a reminder that you missed out on something, but don’t worry; there are plenty more Snaps to come!
So, when you see these hollow squares, you can be sure your message has been seen or your Snap has been checked out. It’s all about staying in the loop! 📚👁️🗨️🕒
What are the Screenshot Icons on Snapchat?
Let’s talk about those sneaky “screenshot icons” on Snapchat. These icons give you a heads-up when someone you sent a Snap or chat to has taken a screenshot of it. While it’s usually all in good fun, it’s also a reminder to be mindful of what you share, especially if you don’t want it to stick around for too long. Here’s the scoop:
- The Pair of Crossed, Hollow Red Arrows: When you see this icon, it means that someone has taken a screenshot of your Snap without audio. It’s like a notification saying, “Hey, your friend saved your Snap as a picture!”
- The Pair of Crossed, Hollow Purple Arrows: This icon pops up when your Snap with audio gets screenshotted. It’s like a virtual flashbulb going off, capturing both the visuals and the sounds.
- The Pair of Crossed, Hollow Blue Arrows: If you spot these arrows, it means your chat message has been screenshotted. It’s like someone taking a snapshot of your conversation.
So, when you see these crossed arrows, just remember that your Snap or chat has been saved for later. It’s all part of the Snapchat experience! 📸🔒🚀💬
What are the Replay Icons in Snapchat?
Now, let’s talk about the “replay icons” in Snapchat. These icons let you know when someone has replayed a Snap you sent, adding a little extra fun to the conversation. They’re like a virtual encore! Here’s what to look for:
- The Red Replay Icon: When you see this, it means someone has replayed your Snap with audio. It’s like they wanted to enjoy that awesome sound or voice message one more time.
- The Purple Replay Icon: This one is just like the red replay icon, but it specifically means that someone has replayed your Snap with audio. It’s like getting a standing ovation for your audio content!
So, when you spot these replay icons, you can be sure that your Snap’s audio has left an impression, and your friends couldn’t resist hitting that replay button for an encore performance! 🔄🔊👏
Wrapping it Up: Understanding Snapchat’s Icons
In conclusion, Snapchat’s icons are like little storytellers, helping you understand what’s going on with your Snaps and chats. They’re like colorful flags waving to give you the lowdown on your messages. To sum it all up:
- Sent, received, delivered, viewed, replayed, and screenshotted icons are like status updates for your messages on Snapchat. They tell you exactly what’s happening with your Snaps and chats.
- These icons are your trusty guides, making sure you’re always in the know about your messages. No mysteries here!
- If you ever wonder if someone is ignoring your messages, just keep an eye on these icons. They’ll tell you what’s up!
So, next time you’re on Snapchat, let these icons be your friends, helping you navigate the world of Snaps and chats. It’s all about staying connected and having fun! 📲👋🤩