When you get a new Android phone, it is exciting, but transferring photos isn’t, especially when you have stored groups of photos on the old Android phone. If you transfer photos from old Android to new Android manually, it will take hours of your time to finish the transfer. Therefore, it is time to know about advanced solutions that can convert your photos in a short time. Read this post, and you will gain 4 nice methods without effort.
Solution 1: Transfer Photos from Old Android to New Android with Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
How to transfer photos from your old Android to a new Android in 1 click? Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is one of the best choices for you. It can scan all your Android photos quickly, and once you start the transfer, it will send your pictures to the target Android device immediately. Moreover, this transfer software can transfer almost all kinds of data types on Android.
Highlights of Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
- Not only transfer photos from Android to Android efficiently but also contacts, text messages, call logs, music, videos, documents and apps.
- Transfer data from iOS to iOS, from Android to iOS and vice versa.
- You can choose USB and Wi-Fi to connect both Android phones to the computer.
- Each time you transfer photos and other data from the old Android to the new one, there is no quality loss.
- Support Android 2.1 or above and iOS 5 or up.
How to use
- When you download and install this mobile transfer software on the computer, please double-click the icon to launch it.
- Connect both Android phones to the computer with USB cables. Then enable USB debugging on them.
- To transfer photos from old Android to new Android, select the “Photos” category on the middle panel and tap on the “Start Copy” button to begin the photo transfer.
Solution 2: Transfer Pictures from One Android to Another with Google Photos
Google Photos is the home of photos and videos, helping you organize all the valuable pictures and videos. Thus, you can sync your photos from an old Android to a new Android device using Google Photos without limit, as long as your photos less than 15 GB.
Highlights of Google Photos
- Upload photos on your old Android, and then you can view them on your new Android after logging into Google Photos.
- High photo quality up to 16 megapixels and 1080p HD.
- Searching the places and things that are in your photos without tags, you can get the responding photos.
How to use
- Install Google Photos on two Android devices.
- Open it to set up and sign in with your Google account.
- Upload the desired photos from your old Android. Once done, you can see them on the application of your new Android phone.
- Download the photos on the new Android device, and then you will finish transferring photos from Android to Android.
Solution 3: Send Photos from Old Android Phone to the New One with Android Beam
Using Android Beam to send photos from the old Android phone to the new one is supported by the NFC technique. In general, most mobile phones have built-in NFC function, so you can transfer the photos by placing your Android devices back to back.
Highlights of Android Beam
- Transfer pictures from an old Android to the new one wirelessly.
- It can share videos, documents and other files between Android devices via turning on the NFC feature.
How to use
- Before attempting to migrate photos from old Android to new Android, please make sure both devices support NFC: Go to the Settings app and tap on the “More” option. When you see the NFC icon, please switch on it.
- After setting up, find and select the photos that you would like to transfer on the old Android phone.
- Unlock both Android phones, and then place them back to back. Tapping on the “Touch to beam” icon, you will begin to beam process to send photos from phone to phone.
Solution 4: Migrate Images from Old Android to New Android with Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
If your new phone is Samsung, you can try to transfer images from the old Android to the new Android with Samsung Smart Switch Mobile. It offers you 2 kinds of transferring ways: wired transfer and wireless transfer.
Highlights of Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
- Transfer photos from the old Android to a new Samsung phone seamlessly.
- Finish the photos transfer with a few steps.
- Support Android 4.0 with wired transfer and Android 4.3 with wireless transfer.
How to use
- Run the program on two Android devices.
- Connect both devices with a USB cable and USB adaptor.
- Choose the “Send” option on your old Android phone and select the “Receive” icon on your new Android phone.
- You will be able to transfer the photos from the Android phone to the new Android by ticking off the “Photos” and “Transfer” buttons on the source phone.
In order to make the photo transfer from old Android to new Android easy, this post has summarized 4 practical solutions and described them in details in previous sections. If you get the hang of them, they will become the power for you and you will no longer worry about sending photos from Android to Android.