#1 Angular JS
This is a popular framework developed by Google. It is one of the most efficient JS Frameworks providing top-notch solutions for combining JS with CSS and HTML.
- Changes made in the view will reflect in the model and vice versa through data synchronization.
- Model-View-View-Model (MVVM) simplifies the management of complex apps.
- Dependency injection means more usable, easily managed components.
- Developers can repeatedly reuse functions, organize HTML pages, and make custom directives.
- It is difficult to use without knowledge of MVC.
- Since a significant number of devices don’t support JS, your website or app could lose a broad audience.
- Susceptible to glitches because of the big size.
Learn Angular JS. Take up the Angular Certification Course now.
#2 Meteor JS
The Meteor Development Group created this full-stack JS Framework to allow quick prototyping and construction of projects for cross-platform purposes. Meteor JS is written with Node JS and is ideal for comprehensively written mobile apps.
- Database and template layers automatically update in real-time.
- This is a full-stack solution for building web apps.
- Developers can use the same language for back-end and front-end.
- Meteor JS offers updated smart packages and expansive library collections.
- Tough to integrate with other libraries.
- You can lose synchronization if the internet connection is weak.
- Only synchronizes with MongoDB.
#3 Ember JS
Developers can easily create scalable single-page mobile and desktop apps with this front-end open-source JS Framework. Ember JS packs plenty of features to aid developers in their work.
- Makes it easy to inspect objects in debugging and development.
- Coded templates aid developers in generating amazing UI’s with less code.
- Convention over Configuration (CoC) feature means features over the functionality of apps.
- Embers small community runs on out of date resources.
- This JS Framework is not beginner-friendly.
- Very difficult to use for expansive projects.
#4 Backbone JS
This is the ideal pick for building and structuring client-side apps that will run in a browser. Backbone JS is one of the most popular lightweight libraries that lets developers choose the correct tools for different projects.
- Supports vent driven communication so that code is not hard to read.
- Backed synchronization makes it easy to tie models to the back-end.
- Not suitable for expansive data sets.
- Hard to learn.
- Other popular JS Frameworks provide more comprehensive templates.
#5 React JS
This is a highly organized open-source JS Framework built by Facebook for creating interactive user interface design. Webmasters use it to manage the view layer of complicated websites and apps. It is faster than Angular JS, also scalable and straightforward.
- Developers can create separate components and modify them for reuse.
- Virtual DOM allows developers to utilize hot reloading, work faster, and create a smoother user interface.
- Unidirectional flow ensures parent elements aren’t affected by child elements.
- React JS requires extensive knowledge or a lot of effort for learning.
- Substandard documentation.
- It’s hard for developers to adapt to regular change roll-outs in an always changing environment.
#6 Vue JS
For creative UI’s, this lightweight, open-source library created by Evan You is designed to deliver adaptable and organized UI development. Nearly 40,000 websites are using this platform currently. There’s no wonder so many business owners are looking for VueJS development services.
- Two-way communication speeds up the handling of HTML blocks.
- Easily integrates with other server-side frameworks and apps.
- It is a very reactive system.
- Flexibility is good bit Vue JS has extreme flexibility that could complicate projects.
- It is a new JS Framework, and updates are slow.
#7 Aurelia JS
- Developers can generate custom HTML with the extensible HTML feature.
- This is one of the cleanest JS Frameworks with a heavy focus on web standards.
- It is made up of small modules that can be used to create custom solutions or used as full-stack.
- Compatible with all popular programming language.
- Popularity for this JS Framework is very low.
- Because the community is small, resources are limited too.
Are you considering app development cost? Do you want the lightest, largest or most popular JS Framework? Our personal favorite is Vue JS, but your choice will be specific to your current project.