If you want to run android applications on your PC then you have to install android emulator on your PC . Today we bring you the Top 5 Android Emulators For PC Windows 7/8.1/10 . Android Emulators Helps you to install games and apps on your PC But sometime it’s hard to choose the correct emulator for your PC . If you install a bad emulator to run android application on your PC then you will having problems like-hanging . Ok let’s see the Top 5 Android Emulators For PC Windows 7/8.1/10 .
1 – Driod 4x
Droid 4x is the latest and best in the all android emulators . Droid 4x emulator developed by Haiyu Dongxiang Co., Ltd . Here are some Features of Droid 4x .
- Droid 4x achieved breakthrough in Achievement in the Android kernel and graphics rendering in the same PC hardware configuration.
- The overall performance than other similar products more than 50% *.
- Droid 4x comes pre-rooted.
2 – Bluestacks
Bluestacks 1 is the widely and commonly used android emulator . It’s used to be free but now only in few regions. Here are some features of Bluestacks Android emulators.
- Bluestcks is easy to use and installing application.
- You can install 3rd party android apps by click on apk file.
- There is no need to install virtual box or any 3rd party visualization software.
3 – Andy – OS or Andyroid
Andy-os is a unique android emulators . All features of andy – os is free accept Developer Support . If you want to use developer support in windows PC then you have to pay for enterprise license. Here are some features of Andy – OS .
- x86 Native apps and ARM support .
- Windows 7/8 AND MAC OS support
- Google paly store for directly installation of apps.
- Use your smartphone as controller.
4 – Windroy
Windroy is formerly known as windows android . As it’s seems by it’s name that windroy is only for Windows Operating systems. It runs windows kernel. Here are some features of Windroy .
- Light weight and easy to use.
- Learn about android in windows natively.
- Does Not need virtual box .
- Google play store support .
5 – GenyMotion
Genymotion is a better alternative for bluestacks. enyMotion has advanced features like OpenGL, and hardware acceleration support . Genymotion is much faster than other Big android emulators. Here are some Features.
- Light Weight And faster then Bluestacks Emulator.
- Features Like Open GL and Hardware acceleration .
- GenyMotion built on x86 architecture.
So What you think which one is the best android emulator . Feel free to comment .