Android is Widely spread Mobile operating system. Android is developed by Google .So today we gonna show you some Best Productivity Apps For Android. Android is Open Source and Available in 100+ language worldwide. Android’s user interface is mainly based ondirect manipulation, using touch gestures that loosely correspond to real-world actions, such as swiping, tapping and pinching, to manipulate on-screen objects, along with a virtual keyboard for text input. The Best features android operating system is Google Playstore . If you are a android operating system user then you have more than 2.3 million apps to choose . So let’s Look on the list of Top 10 Best Productivity Apps For Android .
WPS office is a ward winning and Featured as ” Best Office App for Android ” by Millions of Users Across the World. WPS office have more than 600 million users worldwide. Best feature of WPS office is it’s small size (less than 33Mb ) . WPS office + pdf have many features like-Document viewer , XLS sheet viewer , Presentation .PPT , And Ebook Pdf viewer. WPS Office is free of cost . You can Download this app from playstore at free of cost . Here are some List of Awards win by WPS Office App. This is our Top 10 Best Productivity Apps For Android list .
- “Best App of 2015” (Google Play Awards)
- “Editors’ Choice” (Google Play Awards)
- “ Top Developer” (Google Play Awards)
If you want to download the WPS office + PDF app then Click Below
TeamViewer For Meeting is a proprietary Android Application package for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings,web conferencing and file transfer between computers and Smart phone .With TeamViewer Participate in meetings from your Android device any time, anywhere. “TeamViewer for meetings” allows you to participate in web-conferences spontaneously and with flexibility without being in front of your computer.
Download the app, enter the Meeting ID and get started straight away. Teamviewer is on 2nd rank in our Top 10 Best Productivity Apps For Android list.
Here are some features of TeamViewer for Meetings
- Send chat messages . and Join a meeting on the go.
- Integrated conference call option .
- Meets the highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange.
Guide To How to use TeamViewer for Meetings
- Install TeamViewer for Meetings On your smartphone .
- Enter the presenter meeting Id in TeamViewer for Meetings.
- Click on Join Meeting.
Skype for Business, formerly Microsoft office Lync 2013. for Android Skype for Business extends the power of Lync 2013 and Skype (im and voice calling) to your favourite mobile device: voice & video over wireless, rich presence, instant messaging, conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface. Skype is on 3rd rank in our Top 10 Best Productivity Apps For Android list.
Some Key Features of Skype for Business for Android
- On skype you can Initiate a group IM or video conversation and invite additional participants.
- Look at your upcoming meetings and join by one click.
- Find your recent conversations and pick them up from where you left.
- Search your contacts by name, email, or phone number.
- Enhanced your security via Active Directory Authentication Library (ADAL).
Evernote is a Productivity app developed by Evernote Corporation. Evernote has 500 million users worldwide. Here are some comments by tech review news sites-
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything … Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Key Features of Evernote – stay organised
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized
- Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists.
- Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more.
- Use camera capture to easily scan and comment on pieces of paper, including printed documents, business cards, handwriting and sketches. Evernote is on 4th rank in our Top 10 Best Productivity Apps For Android list.
Google Keyboard is developed by Google inc. Google Keyword make your typing fast and smooth by gesture and voice control. Google keyboard is ad free and free of cost . Google keyboard have all latest features like word suggestion and emoji and stickers. Google Keyboard is on 5th rank in our Top 10 Best Productivity Apps For Android list.
Some Features of Google Keyboard
- Word Suggestion.
- Gesture Typing and Voice command Typing
- Supports languages from all over the world.Gesture typing and word suggestions supported in:English (US), Afrikaans, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Bulgarian (BDS), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), English (India), English (UK), Estonian, Finnish, French (Canada), French (France), French (Switzerland), Galician, Georgian, German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian (Italy), Italian (Switzerland), Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (US), Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese.Additional keyboard layouts:
Arabic, Basque (Spain), Bengali (Bangladesh and India)*, Esperanto, Hindi*, Kannada*, Khmer (Cambodia), Lao, Malayalam*, Marathi*, Mongolian, Nepali, Tamil (India and Singapore)*, Telugu*, Thai, Zulu.
Google Goggles is very usefull app for Traveller . It’s a lightweight apps developed by Google inc. In this app you can search by taking pictures. Just point your mobile phone camera at a painting, a famous landmark, a barcode or QR code, a product, or a popular image. If Goggles finds it in its database, it will provide you with useful information.
This application text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages it’s also works as a barcode / QR code scanner. You can also find similar products .
ES File explorer is commonly used app to organize your files. Es File explorer developed by ES global . ES explorer Have 500 million users worldwide . ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a full-featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app) manager for both local and networked use.
Some Features of ES File Explorer
Here is some cool feaures of our seventh app in Top 10 Best Productivity Apps For Android list .
- File Manager and Folder Manager – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your smartphone.
- Send Files like – apps, images, music, movies, documents, without using mobile data and cables. Support same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot.
- Remote File Access – Get to your files from anywhere.
Firefox is independent safe and fast web browser and a best alternative to other competitive web browser. Firefox is developed by mozilla foundation which is a non-profit organisation. That’s why firefox in our Top 10 Best Productivity Apps For Android list.
Some Key Features Of Firefox Browser
- Fast and Secure Browser.
- Have a very big collection of add-ons for everyone.
- Tracking Protection in firefox private window.
- Search made easy with built in 6 search engine like – google , yahoo , bing , duck duck go , wikipedia etc.
Google Drive is a safe place for all your files and puts them within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. Google Drive Is trusted by over 5 billion users worldwide . Thats why Google drive in our Top 10 Best Productivity Apps For Android list .
Some Features of Google Drive
- Safely store your files in Google Drive and access them from anywhere.
- Search for files by name and content.
- Easily share files and folders with others.
- Quickly view your content.
- Access Your photos from Google photos.
10 – To Do List
Many smartphones have inbuilt app that helps you to make your to do list. if you want to use other application for to do list you can use Google Keep or Evernote . Both apps are good you can download which one you like.
“So This is Our Top 10 Best Productivity Apps For Android list if you have any other application in your mind please comment in comment box.”