Batteries are generally useful in powering up specific electrical instruments, of which portable vaporizers are a part. Batteries function in different capacities in vapors: as the main power source, as the principal engine and as the central driving force that propel the small and portable units of the baking device.
Several users, including beginners and advanced users, often refer to a vape pen, a dab pen or a box mod as a battery, because this part of the device often connect to an atomizer or a cartridge. Also, it can be easily differentiated as a distinct component of the vaporizer.
Regardless of the type of vaporizer you use (which could be a portable wax vaporizer, a 2-in-1 vaporizer, a 3-in-1 vaporizer, a portable e-liquid vaporizer, a portable dry herb vaporizer etc.), batteries ensure that there is enough power to put the different features and functionalities of the vaping device to good use, in order to get the best experience out of it.
Batteries in vaping devices refer to the rechargeable battery pack that is installed in the vaporizer, as well as the whole unit of the vaporizer.
The origin of dab pens and vape batteries can be traced to a time when consumers were on a search for an alternative to the consumption of concentrates. During this period, the major means through which concentrates were consumed was through the use of desktop rigs.
The results produced by using these rigs were considered to be excellent, however, not everyone was capable of using them. The major reason for this was because several consumers, especially beginners who were just attempting the consumption of wax concentrates were terrified by the complexity involved in using a dab rig, especially as the dab rig employed the use of a blowtorch.
At the time, beginning vapers often had to request for help in setting up their dab rigs from the already advanced and experienced vapers. Fortunately, ever since the introduction of dab pens and vape batteries, vapers no longer had to go through the complex methods involved in setting up the dab rig, as these tools produced relatively similar results.
Furthermore, dab pens and vape batteries are portable which makes it easy to transport them everywhere, thereby allowing consumers the freedom to take their sessions anywhere they go, anytime they want.
The Right Battery
Vape pens have three major parts: oil, battery and cartridge. The battery installed in a vape pen produces the right amount of power required to valorize the oil in the cartridge. Therefore, you need to exercise caution when you want to buy a battery, in order to ensure that it is not too powerful for your vaping device; as this may cause your cartridge to burn out, and run out of oil rendering it unusable.
There are several distinct vape products with different purposes, however, none of these products is a one-size-fits all (that is, no battery is ideal for use by every vape pen). You have to select the one that is perfect for your vaping device by considering the type of vaping pen, the use of the product, among others.
Types of Vape Pen Batteries
The following include the different types of cheap pen batteries for vape you find on the market:
- Buttonless Stylus Batteries: This type of vape pen battery is a common cartridge vape pen that functions by regulating the voltage, based on the extent to which you can inhale the vaping device. The battery is activated only when you inhale it. Ensure you charge this type of batteries with provided chargers in order to avoid the risk of burning it. This is convenient as there is no need for you to press any button before you can use it.
- Vape Pen Batteries with Button: This is the direct opposite of the Buttonless Stylus Batteries, as the user is required to press the vaping device to vape it. The user is required to press the button on this type of vaping device for a maximum of five times in a row in order to turn it on, and off.
- Variable Voltage Vape Pen Batteries: Voltage batteries allow the user to control the functions of the power and battery. This type of battery work with majority of the 510 threaded cartridges as they can change the voltage.
- Discrete & Concealable Vape Pen Batteries: These types of vape pen batteries are very compact and can be stored in your bag or pocket. They allow users to remain discreet as they can fit into the palm of their hands.
Benefits of Vape Pen Batteries
- Vape pen batteries provides consumers with portability as they can be transported and used anywhere, and at any time.
- They are easy, convenient and straightforward to use.
- They are able to provide satisfaction to users with high tolerances and connoisseurs.
- Some have variable settings that allow you to change the temperature profile to suit your vaping sessions.
- Vape pen batteries are cheap compared to the desktop rigs, and they also produce similar results as the expensive dab rigs.
Vape pens batteries are not difficult to purchase; however, it requires several researches in order to identify the most suitable vape pen battery for your vaping device.