Stardew Valley is a game that requires skill and strategy. While it largely involves farming and mining, it also includes quests that players can complete to earn money and favor with NPCs within the game. You can locate these quests either through the town’s bulletin board or through requests placed in a letter to your mailbox. If you get lost within the game or lose track of the quest you are on, check your journal or quest log.
One of the first Stardew Valley quests you will be required to complete is the Robin’s lost axe quest. This quest is requested by a NPC, known as Robin, who lost her axe and wants your help in finding and retrieving it.
Stardew Valley’s map is vast and has a large number of people which can be overwhelming. This is especially true when you are searching for a place or person. If you lack the required patience to move around towns and meet people, you will find it difficult to locate your destination without a guide.
Luckily for you, this article is a step-by-step guide that directs you to where to locate Robin’s lost axe within Stardew Valley.
To make this quest available, you have to reach the eleventh day of spring. You will receive a letter from Robin. This letter will automatically be received in your mail. When you receive the letter stating Robin’s request, proceed to your journal, and record. It will be included in the journal that Robin had lost her axe in the woods south of Marnie’s ranch. And that is where you should go to find it.
To locate and retrieve the lost axe, follow these steps:
- Proceed to Marnie’s ranch, which is located south of your farm. If you can pass through the overgrowth in the south, you can reach the ranch directly from your farm. If you prefer, you can also pass through Pelican Town and take the loop heading west.
- Continue heading south until you reach the water. Then, follow the water south until you locate a bridge that heads east.
- When you reach the bridge, cross it. Find the forest. When you are among the trees, continue traveling east until you see a cliff ledge, follow this ledge south until you locate the lost axe.
- Take the axe back to Robin. You will find her at the Carpenter’s shop, which is located north of Pelican Town. She is usually behind the counter of the shop on most days, especially Thursdays between 9 am and 5 pm.
- Return the axe to her like you would gift a present to an NPC to complete the quest. As reward for completing the quest, Robin will thank you and reward you with 250 gold and a friendship heart. The heart signifies the end of the quest.
- Check your journal passage for the gold reward. To claim the reward, you have to open your journal. You can do this by either clicking on the exclamation mark beneath the gold sum or by pressing J on your keyboard. When you are in the journal, click on the reward beneath “Robin’s lost axe”.
The Robin’s lost axe quest is an easy to complete quest and more of a free reward. Endeavor to finish it as early as possible. Also, the reward is going to help you in the long run.