Are you a big fan of Snapchat? If yes, you might sometimes wonder how to shuffle your best friends list on the app. Snapchat is pretty smart – it looks at who you chat with the most and who you send the most snaps to, and then it calls them your “best friends” on the app. But hey, we all know that friendships can change, right? Maybe you don’t want someone to be on your best friends list anymore.
If that’s the case, and you’re thinking about switching up your Snapchat squad, don’t worry! This article is here to help. I’m going to show you a super easy way to remove someone from your Snapchat best friends list. Keep reading to find out how!
Remove Someone From Best Friends by Deleting Them
Sometimes, we just need to make changes to our friend list on Snapchat, right? If you’re looking to do just that, I’ve got your back! Here’s a simple way to remove someone from your best friends list. And don’t worry, it’s super easy.
- Start with the App: Open your Snapchat app and tap on the ‘Chat’ icon. It’s in the bottom left corner of your screen and looks like a little speech bubble. This will take you right to your list of friends.
- Find Your Friend: Now, scroll through your friends list until you find the one you want to remove. Click on their Bitmoji Profile Icon to open their profile. It’s like taking a sneak peek into their Snapchat world!
- Time to Choose: In the top right corner of their profile, you’ll see three little dots (they call it a horizontal ellipsis). Tap on those dots to open up a menu. Here, you’ll find options to either block or delete that friend.
A Couple of Things to Remember:
- If you just remove them, they can still send you messages. But hey, if you ever want to be friends on Snapchat again, you can always add them back later!
- Blocking is a bit more serious. It’s like saying a more permanent ‘bye’ to them on Snapchat. They won’t be able to see your Snap score anymore, and they’ll disappear from your friends list too.
So there you have it! Whether you want to just remove someone for a little while or block them for good, you now know exactly what to do.
Remove Someone From Best Friends by Replacing Them
Want to change who’s on your Snapchat best friends list without removing them completely? No problem! This method takes a bit of time, but it’s pretty effective.
Here’s the game plan:
- Change Your Snap Habits: Start by sending fewer snaps to the friend you want to remove from your best friends list. At the same time, send more snaps to other friends. This way, Snapchat’s algorithm gets the hint and starts changing who your best friends are.
- Limit Contact Without Blocking: If you want to see less of your current best friend on Snapchat, you can mute their stories and notifications. It’s like putting their updates on silent mode.
Here’s How You Do It:
- Back to Chat: First, head over to the ‘Chat’ section again. It’s in the bottom corner of your Snapchat screen.
- Find That Friend: Click on the Bitmoji of the friend you’re looking to replace in your best friends list. Then, look for the three dots (that horizontal ellipsis) in the top right corner of their profile.
- Mute and Relax: Under the options to block or remove, you’ll see choices like ‘Mute Game and Mini Notifications’ and ‘Mute Story’. These options help you to reduce how much you see from this friend, speeding up the process of them leaving your best friends list.
So there you go! With these steps, you can subtly shuffle your Snapchat best friends list to better reflect your current favs. Remember, it’s all about balancing who you snap with!
How to Remove Someone From Best Friends on Snapchat Without Deleting Them
#1 Remove Someone From Best Friends by Tricking the Algorithm
Want to take someone off your best friends list without any fuss? There’s a sneaky way to do it. Remember how Snapchat decides who your best friends are? It’s all about who you snap and chat with the most. So, just start snapping and messaging that person less. Over time, like maybe 10 to 15 days, Snapchat will notice and update your best friends list. This method is smooth and subtle. Keep in mind, though, the time it takes can vary depending on how many friends you have and how often you chat with them.
#2 Hiding Best Friends on Snapchat
Worried about someone peeking at your Snapchat best friends? No stress! While you can’t hide your best friends on the ‘Send to’ screen, you can definitely keep them off your ‘Chat’ screen. Here’s how you do it:
#3 By Changing the Related Emoji
For Android Users:
- Start with Your Profile: Tap on your Bitmoji icon in the top-left corner, then hit the cog icon in the top right to open Settings.
- Find ‘Customize Emojis’: Scroll down until you see ‘Customize emojis’. This is where Snapchat shows what each emoji means – like Super BFF, Bestie, and more.
- Make the Switch: Just tap on the emoji you want to change, and choose a new one. Make sure it’s not already used for something else.
For iOS Users:
- Open Your Profile: Find and tap the cog icon.
- Manage Friend Emojis: Tap ‘Manage’ and then ‘Friend emojis’.
- Repeat the Android Steps: Change the emojis just like Android users. And if you ever want to go back to the original emojis, just hit ‘Reset to default’.
How To Change Your Number of Bestfriends on Snapchat
Did you know that you’re the boss of your best friends list on Snapchat? That’s right, you can decide how many best friends you want to have – from just one BFF to a whole group of eight, which is the most Snapchat lets you have. Don’t stick with the default three best friends if you don’t want to. It’s super easy to change!
Here’s how you can set your own number of Snapchat besties:
- Head to Settings: First, tap open your Snapchat and go to ‘Settings’. It’s like the command center for your Snapchat account.
- Find ‘Manage’: Scroll down until you see the ‘Manage’ option. This is where the magic happens.
- Pick Your Best Friends Number: Click on ‘# of Best Friends’. Here, you can edit the number to how many best friends you want. Want just your one ride-or-die? Or maybe a big group of pals? It’s all up to you!
So there you go! Customize your Snapchat best friends list to match your real-life friend vibe. Whether you’re all about that one bestie or love having a big circle, Snapchat’s got you covered.
In Conclusion To Snapchat Friends: Keep It Fun!
Remember, your Snapchat best friends list is all about having fun! Just because someone isn’t your top Snapchat buddy doesn’t mean they aren’t a great friend in real life. Snapchat is here for us to enjoy and share cool moments, so let’s not get too caught up in who’s in our best friends list.
Hey, have you ever changed up your Snapchat best friends? Did you try any of the tricks we talked about in this article? I’d love to hear all about your Snapchat adventures! Drop your stories in the comments below and let’s chat about it!