If you’re a fan of fast and reliable smartphones and you’ve been in the market for a new device, then there’s no better brand to look at than OnePlus. Smartphone enthusiasts will always recommend OnePlus and their phones with their innovative design, specs, displays, and other features which we will go over today. We’ll also talk about the recent 7T model and how it compares to the 7 Pro model which actually is more expensive and has some things which are better than the 7T.
Let’s start our OnePlus journey off by talking about the concept of an enthusiast brand. An enthusiast brand in the smartphone landscape is a brand that doesn’t exactly have a high market share. Not that many people are aware that these brands exist, and only the tech enthusiasts who really like to learn about smartphones know of their existence.
Brands such as Vivo, Oppo, Asus, OnePlus, and even Xiaomi can be considered enthusiast brands in some sense of that word, while the Samsungs, Apples, and Huaweis of the world (and Googles if you want to stretch it) can be seen as the commercial brands which already have a strong foothold in the marketplace and that’s why they charge you extra for the brand name rather than the specs and experience that the phones that they release offer.
When the OnePlus 7 Pro launched, it brought forth some amazing innovations that no other phone has had, and all that with a pretty sensible price to go along with it. So, what are these changes? Let’s list them out, shall we?
- The first-ever 90Hz 4K OLED screen on any smartphone. OnePlus used Samsung’s display to manufacture their devices, however while Samsung still hasn’t released a 90Hz refresh rate screen, OnePlus has been quick on their feet to do it and users have absolutely loved it.
- Notchless display with curved edges on the left and right side. While some notchless displays have been put out on the market before OnePlus’s 7 Pro, this is the first phone that utilizes the same trick with the motorized camera, while also curving the edges for a more immersive experience.
- The fastest specs on the market with Snapdragon 855 and 12 gigs of RAM. While many people argue that there’s no way an Android device can use up 12 GB of RAM, some users have reported being able to run pretty much every app on their phone without having to reopen any of them.
Now, imagine checking out some of the best Live Sex Cams out there on a screen like that. It sounds like an amazing experience from start to finish and that’s only one of the reasons that you should look into this amazing device by OnePlus.
And even though the OnePlus 7 Pro has a pretty sensible price tag at $669, that might still be a bit too high for some of our readers. Well, there’s an alternative for people like that in the form of OnePlus 7T which starts at $599. It’s like choosing between Amateur Porn and the premium stuff, but we totally understand if you want to save a quick buck on your purchase.
There are a few things that you need to keep in mind when purchasing the 7T, however. Not only is it not a direct upgrade, but it has two major pros and major cons when you take into account the price tag on it. Ready for them? Here goes.
1) The refresh rate is still 90Hz. That’s right, it was one of the most anticipated things about the new 7T phone and it has to do with the refresh rate. The 90Hz display really gives life to your phone and it makes it feel silky smooth when you use it.
2) The specs are slightly upgraded. You get the brand-new Snapdragon 855+ as opposed to the regular Snapdragon 855 chipset that you would get with the OnePlus 7 Pro. Generally, you won’t feel the difference most likely, but it’s definitely there.
1) The teardrop notch is back. Even though it’s barely noticeable, the screen isn’t notchless with the OnePlus 7T. It has a subtle teardrop notch just like the regular 7 and 6T editions of the device. It’s not a big deal for us, but some people want that immersive experience.
2) The resolution is bumped down to 1080p. You heard that right. It’s not a joker. This isn’t some kind of Funny Porn. You’re going to get a slightly worse resolution on your 7T. For most people it won’t be noticeable, but the screen is so big that it’s kind of hard to not notice if you take a closer look at the phone.
Now, with all of this taken into account, is OnePlus the only brand you should consider given the shift in all smartphone manufacturing that’s going on right now in the marketplace? Well, no. It’s definitely one of the better brands out there which gives you amazing value for your money, and you don’t have to break bank just to have that brand name associated with your phone like the iPhone lineup from Apple or the Galaxy S and note devices from Samsung.
There are many choices to be had these days, and with phones getting faster with every iteration it’s only a matter of time before we start looking at them as more than just a phone. What we’re looking forward to will probably be an age of phone gaming where every pixel and every chip will matter in ensuring top performance. You wouldn’t want any lag when you’re playing your favorite XXX Sex Games, right?
And while we quietly await the newest innovations in smartphone manufacturing, these enthusiast brands will always serve as a go-to option when it comes to ensuring the highest performance while not cashing out an insane amount for your phone. Check these brands out and get informed!