Bluestacks is no doubt a great software that is capable of running all types of Android games and Applications on PC with an ease. Installing an android application using Bluestacks is very easy and all you require is an internet connection to get your favorite app running on your PC. But besides being one of the most useful software, this great Android Emulator consists of few problems too.
Many of you must have faced a weird problem stating graphic card error 25000 while installing Bluestacks on your PC. This is because for proper installation and running of this application, you require a good graphics card as well as a minimum 2 GB of RAM on your PC. But the same problem does not imply to all the users. So here at Geek Oversity we have brought to you a method using which you can get rid of this error and could install Bluestacks without any problem.
Fix Bluestacks Error 25000 – Install Bluestacks on PC without Graphics Card
If you are facing the Bluestacks Graphics 25000 error then you must have tried to install Bluestacks before on your PC. So you need to follow some simple steps given below in order to remove the leftover files as well as settings from previous installation.
- Uninstall Bluestacks from the Control Panel.
- Delete the following directories from your computer:
- In order to clean the registry keys of Bluestacks previous installation, you need to download the file given in the link below:
- Just double click on the above downloaded file and click “yes”.
- Reboot you System.
Fix Bluestacks Error 25000 error
Now after following the above steps you need the Bluestacks software to install it again on your PC. Do not ever try to install the software from the Bluestacks SplitInstaller_native. This native installer is on 8.59 MB in size and throws an error at the starting on the installation.
So instead you need to install the full software from the link given below. The file is about 127 MB with an .msi extension. After the file is downloaded follow the steps given below to install the application on your PC.
Steps to install BlueStacks without 25000 Error
- Click on the Bluestacks installer downloaded from the above link and make sure it has an .msi extension.
- Now a new dialogue box will appear with a security warning. Just click on “Run” and the setup will begin.
- Now in the Bluestacks installation wizard click on the “I Accept the Terms and Agreement” check box and then click on Next.
- Now in the next screen, tick the “Keep the app store access” and “app notifications” boxes and then click on Install.
- Now the installation will begin. During the installation you are going to receive the same error and you just have to click on OK. You need not to worry because this time clicking on OK will not terminate the installation process.
- After this the installation process will continue and Bluestacks software will be successfully installed on your PC.
So these were the simple steps that you need to follow to install Bluestacks Android Emulator successfully on your PC.
Thank you for reading the post. You can subscribe to our blog and can also follow us on various Social Networking Platforms to receive regular tech tips and tricks similar to this.