Hey there, gamers! Have you been playing Blox Fruits and wondering how to boost your combat skills with some cool abilities? Well, you’re in the right place! In this game, not only can you use fruits and different fighting styles, but there’s also this awesome thing called “haki.” It’s a Japanese term that means something like “spiritual power” or “ambition.” Pretty cool, right? There are two kinds of haki in the game, and you can make them even stronger as you play.
Now, if you’re scratching your head thinking, “How do I get this haki and make it super powerful?” don’t worry! We’re going to dive into where you find haki in Blox Fruits and the best tricks to level it up fast. So, get ready to become a haki master and show everyone what you’re made of!
Let’s jump into the world of haki and discover how to unlock your hidden powers! 🌟
What Is Haki?
Let’s break down what haki is all about in Blox Fruits. Think of haki like super cool power-ups for your avatar. Right now, there are two types you can unlock: Observation Haki and Enhancement Haki. In the game, they’re also known as Ken and Buso.
Observation Haki: The Art of Defense
Observation Haki is all about defense. Here’s what it does for you:
- Dodge Like a Pro: You can slip away from enemy attacks like a ninja!
- X-Ray Vision: Peek through enemies or walls. Yes, like a superhero!
- Eagle Eyes: Spot enemies or other players from way far off.
- Health and Energy Tracker: Keep an eye on health and energy bars of others when you have this haki active.
Observation Haki is more about protecting yourself than attacking. It’s like having a shield rather than a sword.
But wait, there’s more! Observation V2 is like the upgraded, cooler version. With it, you get extra perks in PVP battles. You can see other players’ levels, what fighting style they use, their swords, Blox Fruits, and even guns. It’s like having insider information!
And here’s how Observation V2 is better than the basic version:
- Faster Dodging: Less waiting time to dodge attacks.
- Wider Detection Area: Spot things from even further away.
- Clearer Vision: No more screen blur or darkness.
- Charge Alert: Know when other players are gearing up for a big move.
Enhancement Haki: The Power of Offense
Now, let’s talk about Enhancement Haki. It’s the total opposite of Observation Haki because it’s all about attack power.
- Black Armor Boost: You get this cool black armor that makes your physical attacks way stronger.
- Defense Up: Not just for attack, this armor also beefs up your defense.
- Elemental Damage: Now you can even hurt those tricky Elemental users.
Both haki types need to level up to get stronger, and they have their own ways to earn experience points. When you first get them, they’ll be at Stage 0 or Level 1, just like when you start anything new.
How to Get Haki
Getting your hands on haki in Blox Fruits isn’t too tough, but you’ll need to know where to go and what to do. There are two types of haki – Enhancement and Observation (including its upgraded version, Observation V2) – and each is found in a different spot. Let’s break it down:
Where to Find It: Head over to the Frozen Village. You’re looking for a cave where the Ability Teacher, a non-player character (NPC), hangs out.
How to Get It: The Ability Teacher will give you Enhancement Haki for 25,000 Beli. It’s a great deal, especially for new players, so try to grab this haki as soon as you can!
Using It: There’s no special requirement to use Enhancement. Once you’ve got it, activate it and start leveling it up!
Observation and Observation V2
Where to Go: Your destination is the Upper Skylands. Here’s a quick step-by-step:
- Head to the Skylands and find the island with God’s Guards.
- Look for another island that has a temple.
- Use an Observation Breaking move to clear the clouds.
- Jump in, and you’ll be teleported to the Upper Skylands.
- Follow the root to reach the second area and find another temple.
- Here you’ll meet the Lord of Destruction.
How to Get It: Talk to the Lord of Destruction, but make sure you meet these requirements first:
- Be at Level 300 or higher.
- Defeat the Saber Expert at least once and solve his puzzle.
- Have 750,000 Beli to pay the Lord of Destruction.
Upgrading to Observation V2
With the Third Sea update, you can now upgrade to Observation V2. Here’s what you need to do:
- First, rack up 5,000 Observation EXP.
- Then visit the Floating Turtle and find the Hungry Man.
- He’ll send you on a quest to find some fruit. This might take a bit of time.
- Once you complete his quest, you can buy Observation V2 from him for 5 million Beli.
Important Note: Upgrading to Observation V2 is a one-way street – you can’t go back to V1. But the trade-off is worth it, as V2 lets you see the equipment of hostile players, giving you a strategic advantage in countering their moves.
How to Use and Level Haki
Got your haki unlocked in Blox Fruits? Awesome! Now, let’s talk about using and leveling up these cool buffs to make them even more powerful. Remember, reaching the highest level is your goal, but for Observation, you can kick it up a notch from V1 to V2. Let’s dive into how you can do this!
How to Level It Up: You earn experience (EXP) for Enhancement by dealing damage to a target with weapons or your bare hands. Remember, using Blox Fruits won’t help here. Tip: Try fast multi-hit moves for more EXP as each hit counts!
Stages of Enhancement:
- Stage 0: Partial arm or leg coverage. Your non-Fruit attacks get a 1.1x power boost.
- Stage 1: Full arm or leg coverage. Adds another 1.1x multiplier on top of Stage 0.
- Stage 2: Both arms and torso, or legs and torso covered. Incoming damage is reduced by 0.91x.
- Stage 3: Extends to the head, adding another 0.91x defense boost from Stage 2.
- Stage 4: Half of the uncovered limbs get covered. You get a 0.92x defense boost on top of Stage 3.
- Stage 5: Full-body coverage! This gives you the final defense boost with a multiplier of 0.93.
The cool thing is, these buffs stack on top of each other for an impressive defense and attack boost. To track your progress, keep activating Enhancement and watch your avatar’s model change.
Earning Observation EXP: This is all about dodging attacks. You’ll see a counter showing how many successful dodges you’ve made. Keep an eye on your dodge charges – you don’t want to run out in the middle of a fight!
Levels of Observation:
- Level 1: Start with two dodges. No EXP needed.
- Level 2: Three dodges. Reach this with about 50 EXP.
- Level 3: Four dodges. Requires 330 EXP.
- Level 4: Five dodges. Needs 815 EXP.
- Level 5: Six dodges, but you need 1,400 EXP.
- Level 6: Seven dodges. Get there with 2,100 EXP.
- Level 7: Eight dodges (or nine with Human V2/V3). Starts at 2,900 EXP and caps at 5,000 EXP.
Boosting Dodges: You can increase your dodge limit with a Pale Scarf, but that’s an external improvement. Observation V2 doesn’t add more dodges, though.
Tracking Your Progress: Unlike Enhancement, you can see your Observation EXP. The EXP needed for each level is an estimate, but it’s a good guide.
Dealing with Observation Breakers: Some moves can break through your Observation haki. They’re usually big and obvious, so use that to your advantage and dodge them!