Hey there! Are you ready to take your party to the next level or want to dive into a more captivating audio experience? If you’re thinking that one speaker just isn’t enough, you’re absolutely right. Nowadays, a lot of gadgets come with something called Bluetooth 5.0, which lets you connect a bunch of devices together. But what if you don’t have the latest gadgets with Bluetooth 5.0?
Don’t worry, whether you’re all set with this cool feature or you’re still catching up, I’ve got you covered. Stick with me to discover how you can link up multiple Bluetooth speakers to different devices, and get ready to amp up your audio game!
How To Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers to TV
Got a smart TV and want to create a sound experience that’s out of this world? Let’s see how we can hook up multiple Bluetooth speakers to your TV, even if it’s not the latest model.
For Smart TVs That Love to Share Sound
- Check Your TV’s Abilities: First, peek into the user manual or give a shout to the support team to see if your TV can play sounds through more than one speaker at a time (that’s what we call ‘dual audio’).
- Easy Peasy Settings: If your TV is a fan of sharing sound, here’s how you do it:
- Jump into the Settings.
- Tap on Bluetooth settings.
- Find Advanced Bluetooth Options.
- Choose Dual Audio and voilà!
No Dual Audio? No Problem!
- Third-Party Apps to the Rescue: Don’t have dual audio? Don’t worry, there’s still hope! Apps like AmpMe, Ultimate Ears’ BLAST & MEGABLAST, and Bose Connect are here to save your party. They let you connect multiple speakers, each with its unique perks.
Connect Multiple Speakers to Your iPhone
For the Latest iOS Users
- Pairing Made Simple: If you’re rocking the latest iOS, pairing multiple Bluetooth speakers is a breeze. Just make sure the speakers are sort of similar to each other for the best experience.
- How to Do It:
- Play something on one speaker.
- Go to Control Centre.
- Tap the Airplay icon, then select your second speaker.
- Hit the Music icon to see what’s playing and Share Song.
Older iOS? You’re Still in the Game!
- Using Apps for More Fun: Older iOS versions can still party hard with apps like AmpMe and Bose Connect. They let you sync up your speakers in cool ways, like Party Mode and Stereo Mode.
Connect Multiple Speakers to Your Android Phone
For Samsung Galaxy S8 and Newer
- Built-In Dual Audio Feature:
- Pair each speaker.
- Head to Bluetooth settings and hit the Advanced or three-dot menu.
- Turn on the Dual Audio switch.
For Other Android Models
- App Power to the Rescue: If you’re not using a Samsung Galaxy S8 or newer, apps like AmpMe and Bose Connect are your best buddies for connecting multiple speakers.
Connect Multiple Speakers to Your Windows 10 PC
Making Your PC Sound Like a Concert Hall
- Pair Each Speaker:
- Hit the Start Menu → Settings → Devices.
- Turn on Bluetooth and add each speaker.
- Setting Up the Audio:
- Right-click the speaker icon and go to Recording.
- Enable Stereo Mix and set it as the default.
- In Properties, check Listen to this device and select your second speaker.
Connect Multiple Speakers to Your Mac
Creating a Symphony with Your Mac
- Pairing Time:
- Click the Apple icon → System Preferences → Bluetooth.
- Turn Bluetooth on and add your speakers.
- Get Them All Playing Together:
- Open Finder → Go → Utilities → Audio MIDI Setup.
- Create a Multi-Output Device and check all your speakers.
- Final Touch:
- Go back to System Preferences → Sound.
- Choose your new Multi-Output device as the output.
How To Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers to FireStick
Want to make your Firestick sound experience way cooler? You can connect it to several Bluetooth speakers! Now, keep in mind, you can’t play audio on all of them at the same time, but switching between them is super easy. Here’s how you can do it:
- Dive into Settings: Grab your Firestick remote and head over to the Settings menu. This is your control center for making cool things happen.
- Find Your Bluetooth Options: In the Settings, look for Controllers and Bluetooth Devices. This is where your Firestick gets friendly with other gadgets like your speakers.
- Add Some Speakers: Now, click on Add Bluetooth Devices. This is like inviting friends to your party. Your Firestick is ready to pair up with your speakers.
- Choose Your Sound Buddies: You’ll see a list of devices that your Firestick can connect to. Just pick the Bluetooth speaker you want to pair with, and you’re all set!
The Grand Finale: Embracing the World of Multiple Speakers
Remember the old days when connecting to just one device at a time was the norm? Well, times have changed! With Bluetooth 5.0, we’re entering an exciting world where your gadgets can make friends with more than one speaker at a time. And guess what? Even if your device isn’t on board with this cool feature yet, it’s probably only a matter of time before it joins the party.
In the meantime, don’t let that hold you back from an amazing audio experience. There are some fantastic third-party apps out there that let you connect multiple Bluetooth speakers. So, whether you’re throwing a party or just enjoying your favorite tunes, you can fill your space with awesome sound.
Now, it’s your turn to share your experiences. Have you ever linked up several Bluetooth speakers to create your personal concert? What device did you use to bring your sound dreams to life? I’m super curious to hear about your adventures in the world of audio! Drop your stories in the comment section below and let’s chat about all things sound!