Are you a gaming lover who wants to double the fun by sharing gameplay with friends and other players without streaming?
If so, a great screen recording software can help you capture high-quality gameplay and then share it on various social media platforms.
When one goes to Google and searches for the best game recording software, then hundreds of options come up, including free and paid.
But if you want a screen recorder that can provide you lag-free game recording experience without taking up a huge amount of CPU and memory, then iFun Screen Recorder is definitely one of the best online screen recorders.
Is the iFun Screen Recorder Best for Game Recording?
iFun Screen Recorder is a newly launched free software from IObit which has gained popularity in a very short period of time due to its incredible features.
This user-friendly online screen recorder is one of the best options for most users, including professionals and beginners. It is available for Windows Vista, win7/ win8 / win10, while the company’s first priority is to protect users from any kind of malware or hacking issues.
iFun Screen Recorder is a very simple and easy-to-use software designed specifically for those who want to quickly capture video and audio of 2D / 3D games up to 4K resolution.
It also provides a facecam feature to record your face in the video. iFun’s built-in video editor allows you to upload game play to your favorite social media meeting platforms like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram by making some changes after recording the gameplay.
Its interface is very easy to use and understandable and even a beginner who has never used a screen recorder can record gameplay in just a few clicks.
So let’s take a look at how you can do game recording by following a simple few steps below.
How to Record Games with iFun?
- After downloading and installing iFun Screen Recorder, you will find an icon on the desktop. Double click on it and open it.
- After that, you will see the iFun screen recorder interface with some options like screen size, webcam, speaker, mic, mouse, and recording settings. Change the settings as per your needs and then click “REC”.
- Your screen recording will start in 3 seconds. After recording the gameplay, click “Stop”.
- In the “My Creations” section you will find your recorded video. Here you will see 3 options. 1. Preview 2. Edit 3. Delete. If you feel that any part of the video is useless or needs to be modified, you can preview and edit the recorded video.
- Finally, after editing, click the “Save” option to save the recorded video to your selected location.
Done!!! So how to record screen on Windows 10 is really simple. right?
Key Features of iFun Screen Recorder
iFun Screen Recorder is equipped with all the necessary features that one needs to record high-quality gameplays without any lag. Below are some notable features of this screen recorder.
- The built-in video editor provides some basic editing options such as crop, trim, cut, etc.
- Save the recorded video in multiple formats including MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, and more.
- Some animations are also available to make your recorded video more engaging.
- The screen recorder is flexible and one can record any part of the screen.
- It requires less space and processor memory to run efficiently.
- Record videos with your face using its facecam function.
- You can also take screenshots along with screen recordings
- Record videos up to 4K resolution without any lag.
- It allows users to upload recorded videos online.
- Videos can be saved without a watermark.
- There are 33 languages to choose from.