We always wish to safely store our data on the Android phone, but it is hard to do it well without a nice Android data backup and restoration app. Instead of searching for the best Android app to back up and restore phone data in the large app market, this post will lead you to learn about 5 powerful Android backup and restore applications. It is believed that you can make a much easier data backup and restoration on your Android phone than others after reading this article.
1. MobiKin Backup Manager for Android
As an integrated app to back up and restore various types of data on Android, MobiKin Backup Manager for Android deserves to be tried, because it can not only back up 8 important kinds of data from the Android device to computer instantly, but also restore the backup files from the computer to the Android handset in 1 click.
- Back up contacts, call logs, text messages, music, videos, photos, apps and documents from the Android phone/tablet to the computer in 1 click;
- Restore the backup files from the computer to the same or other Android devices quickly;
- Support to select the Android data types on the PC before backing up and restoring;
- Back up and restore Android data without quality loss;
- After the data restoration, no data will be overwritten on the destination Android device;
- Provide 2 ways to connect the Android phone to the computer for you: USB cable and Wi-Fi;
- Support to back up your Android phone data for free.
2. G Cloud Backup
The G Cloud Backup is an excellent app to back up your contacts, messages, photos, documents and more to a safe cloud location. To start with, you can get 1 GB cloud space to save your files from the Android phone, and then you can widen the cloud storage space with the bonus every day. However, it supplies up to 10 GB space for you, so your backup files can’t be over 10 GB.
- Back up SMS, call logs, photos, contacts, music, settings, videos, and etc. automatically;
- When Wi-Fi is available, auto-upload the data;
- You can access your backup files and download them on the website freely;
- Restore the backup data to the Android phone easily;
- Support multiple versions of files;
- You can sign up with your Google/Facebook/Email account and use it directly.
3. Google Drive:
More and more people love using Google Drive to transfer their files, because you can back up your Android data to it using the 15 GB storage space of Google. Furthermore, you can conveniently download the files from Google Drive to your Android phone whenever you want with the Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Upload the pictures, music files, videos, documents, and other files from your Android device to it for backup;
- Support to directly upload folders from the Android phone;
- Support to back up sorts of document formats, like DOC, DOCX, PDF, etc.
- Download the uploaded data for restoring to Android device effortlessly;
- Log in with the same Google account to view your files on the computer without hassle;
4. Backup & Restore
The Backup & Restore app is expert in backing up and restoring Android app, so you can back up and restore your APK files with it and sort your apps according to the date, name, and size. If you want to back up and restore your Android apps only, this app is perfectly recommendable.
- Back up APK files in batches from Android internal storage;
- You can set auto-backup list to make an app backup automatically;
- Support to upload and download the app files on Google Drive, Dropbox and more;
- Scan virus of the apps and app data for protection;
- Support to overwrite and downgrade app versions.
5. Google Photos
The Google Photos is designed for photos and videos, so it is a professional tool to back up and restore your Android photos and videos. Besides, you can choose to upload your pictures and videos with high/original quality. After backing up, you can restore your images and videos from Google Photos to the Android phone with downloading feature.
- Back up photos and videos from Android phone to Google Photos breezily;
- You can enable auto-upload feature on it to transfer your pictures automatically;
- Support to restore deleted files from trash folder;
- Download the backed-up photos and videos anytime and anywhere;
- Create new albums to store your valuable photos.
With these 5 best Android apps in the preceding parts, you can choose one to back up and restore your phone data according to their main features. If you want to know more about the topic, please write down your queries in the comments area.